Which editing software do you recommend?

What editing software do you find to be the best?

• Total voters

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's not even a program. That's a software package....glad to see you pirate though!
Less people would pirate if it there was a reasonable priced version for non commercial use / something else.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
Less people would pirate if it there was a reasonable priced version for non commercial use / something else.
There is. The student package. It's half off. Or don't use software over your level unless you can pay. I own all my adobe products and licenses

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There is. The student package. It's half off. Or don't use software over your level unless you can pay. I own all my adobe products and licenses
"don't use software over your level unless you can pay" Well when said software is the best out there and costs such a huge amount for a normal consumer...If there was a good free alternative, or a cheaper one i'd go with it.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
"don't use software over your level unless you can pay" Well when said software is the best out there and costs such a huge amount for a normal consumer...If there was a good free alternative, or a cheaper one i'd go with it.
I don't think you really need an Adobe product for youtube. Let's be honest, Windows Movie Maker is fine, look at onlyusemeblade.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think you really need an Adobe product for youtube. Let's be honest, Windows Movie Maker is fine, look at onlyusemeblade.
Not really. Windows Movie Maker is "OK" but the rendering is lacking, options are lacking and it's just not as good :p

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, but i use the adobe suite CS5, so is soundbooth for me right now :D
Love that software, not sure how soundbooth is compared to Audition but if it is similar then I bloody love it <3

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
That's not even a program. That's a software package....glad to see you pirate though!
The software package (CS5.5, 6 etc., contains the programs (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.). It's expensive, a couple thousand $$$$ but I can do pretty much anything with it. I've even done a few productions for small companies in my area including on-location shoots (I have full studio lighting, mics, etc.).

You don't have to pirate to get the software. My CS Suite was a gift from a friend.