Where's the best site for an under 1K subscriber channel to reach out to sponsors for brand deals?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I've heard people say they got their first brand deal when they only had 300 subscribers. I've got several more than that. So if I can earn even so much as $10 per video from brand deals right now, I'd like to start doing that.

What's the best site I can go to in order to meet up with sponsors who would be most likely to be willing to give a channel like mine some brand deals? Preferably one with lots and lots of "small youtuber-friendly" sponsors to choose from.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If you reply to ads on "middleman" sites, you'll be up against thousands of other sites like yourself and you probably won't be noticed.

My advice would be to reach out directly to companies yourself. It's a bit more work to put together a proposal and to find the right person who deals with brand deals, but that is a good thing. Since it's a bit more work, fewer people will take the initiative to do it and so you'll stand out. My advice would be to put together a small pdf document giving a summary of your analytics and how you think your channel could help their brand and then contact companies asking for who is in charge of their online marketing and send it off. Good luck. :)