Where's the best place to find the best tags

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes I'll type in the Youtube search box what i would look for if I was searching for my video, and it will predict a list of search titles. Sometimes I'll use these predictive search title words in my tags :D

Reactions: Lock

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes I'll type in the Youtube search box what i would look for if I was searching for my video, and it will predict a list of search titles. Sometimes I'll use these predictive search title words in my tags :D
Oh yes I've heard of that before[DOUBLEPOST=1519352651,1519352627][/DOUBLEPOST]
just try it and see how it works OK??
[DOUBLEPOST=1519352696][/DOUBLEPOST]
just try it and see how it works OK??
K

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what about google search results?? aren't they important too?

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what about google search results?? aren't they important too?
That's a really good idea actually you're a genius dude you should have a Channel of a million subscribers you should be a consultant for YouTube channels you have so many great ideas

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a really good idea actually you're a genius dude you should have a Channel of a million subscribers you should be a consultant for YouTube channels you have so many great ideas
nah ...i just started doing this less than 1 week ago..
tried many stuffs in internet marketing eg CPA, etc and found that YT really excites me ..
So I am driven by passion and worked non-stop to improve myself.

It is true - passion drives you with boundless energy..it's like when you have a crush on someone and you want to win her over , you will find out all her likes / dislikes, hobbies etc so ..the same goes for this

BTW ytcockpit offers a solution where both google search and youtube search results are taken into account - plus they will churn out the keywords with the best balance of keyword search volume + low competitiveness aka low hanging fruit as tags...

Last edited:

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nah ...i just started doing this less than 1 week ago..
tried many stuffs in internet marketing eg CPA, etc and found that YT really excites me ..
So I am driven by passion and worked non-stop to improve myself.

It is true - passion drives you with boundless energy..it's like when you have a crush on someone and you want to win her over , you will find out all her likes / dislikes, hobbies etc so ..the same goes for this

BTW ytcockpit offers a solution where both google search and youtube search results are taken into account - plus they will churn out the keywords with the best balance of keyword search volume + low competitiveness aka low hanging fruit as tags...
that sounds like an interesting website I think I'm going to go check it out

Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In addition to using Tubebuddy, I go into to Google and type in the title of my video. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a list of commonly used search phrases that others type in to find the same thing. I use those phrases in my tags.

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In addition to using Tubebuddy, I go into to Google and type in the title of my video. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see a list of commonly used search phrases that others type in to find the same thing. I use those phrases in my tags.
YTcockpit takes both Google Search and Youtube Search into consideration in their analysis of the"low hanging fruit" where they churn out results based on those factors and give an overall score of the keywords.

Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YTcockpit takes both Google Search and Youtube Search into consideration in their analysis of the"low hanging fruit" where they churn out results based on those factors and give an overall score of the keywords.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? YTcockpit isn't free. Google search is and it doesn't take much time.

Reactions: Lock