Where's the best place to find the best tags

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just wondering where the best place to find the best tags is

I do use tubbuddy I use the tag Explorer and then tag suggester and the new instatag feature

But most of the time only one of my tags rank

How can I find really good tags that will rank

I need a lot of good tags

But most of the time i don't. Fill up the tags

Thank you for your time

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just recently started using tube buddy
I also use rapidtags.io
ill normally play with the title a bit in rapid tags to get more tags, normally I only use the relevant tags then I come up with my own from my head then I normally run over the maximum allowable amount of tags and have to thin out the least relevant.

even the order of the words in the title and description can make a difference. sometimes after I upload ill go inconeto on a different computer and search my video under various terms. then ill go back and edit my title and description until I can get it to rank.

although from my observation on my channel the key words used in the description and title are ranked much more relevant than the tags themselves. I don't really see that tags make a whole lot of difference tho they certainly don't hurt and the more related tags cant be a bad thing.

Reactions: Lock

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just recently started using tube buddy
I also use rapidtags.io
ill normally play with the title a bit in rapid tags to get more tags, normally I only use the relevant tags then I come up with my own from my head then I normally run over the maximum allowable amount of tags and have to thin out the least relevant.

even the order of the words in the title and description can make a difference. sometimes after I upload ill go inconeto on a different computer and search my video under various terms. then ill go back and edit my title and description until I can get it to rank.

although from my observation on my channel the key words used in the description and title are ranked much more relevant than the tags themselves. I don't really see that tags make a whole lot of difference tho they certainly don't hurt and the more related tags cant be a bad thing.
Thx

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
there are several tools ..ytcockpit.com , vidiq free plugin , thehoth.com ...

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
there are several tools ..ytcockpit.com , vidiq free plugin , thehoth.com ...
Interesting well I've never heard of ytcockpit.com or thehoth.com I have heard of vidiq I don't really know what vidiq does what's the difference between vidiq and tubbuddy what can vidiq do that tubbuddy can't do

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting well I've never heard of ytcockpit.com or thehoth.com I have heard of vidiq I don't really know what vidiq does what's the difference between vidiq and tubbuddy what can vidiq do that tubbuddy can't do
try and install them both one at a time

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Even with tag tools..it takes consistent uploads in the same category to rank your tags higher.

Reactions: Lock

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just posted some tips in a new thread...
Please take action and see how it works ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1519257288,1519255495][/DOUBLEPOST]I just talked to the VIDIQ support guy...for the BOOST version, u can use maytheviewesbewithyou coupon code for a 30 days free trial
I suggest we try it on existing video and see what happens ??

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just posted some tips in a new thread...
Please take action and see how it works ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1519257288,1519255495][/DOUBLEPOST]I just talked to the VIDIQ support guy...for the BOOST version, u can use maytheviewesbewithyou coupon code for a 30 days free trial
I suggest we try it on existing video and see what happens ??
Interesting