Where to start?

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've had my channel up for a while and honestly I don't know where to start at all as far as making a good gaming channel. I know I can use the recording from my ps4 gameplay and edit it out and then add commentary to it but like I said I don't know where to start with it. Can someone give me hints on ways to promote my channel and get my name out there.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would start with uploading more videos! Check out some of your favorite gamers channels, their channels should give some good ideas on how to start a gaming channel

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thank you so much. Most of my inspiration I get is from gamers like Dashie, Etika, and even more

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Build your social media accounts as you build your channel so that you can cross promote your content. Also, make all of your videos SEO friendly so that people can search your gaming topics and find you. You could do weekly reviews of games or cheats, etc.

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Think about what you can offer that no one else can. Personality? Editing? Amazing game play? Unique style of gaming? What is it that makes YOU different from the "all the rest?" Find it and capitalize on that. YouTube doesn't need Yet Another Gaming Channel. But they'll reward a gaming channel with something awesome to say. Just put some thought into it! Be unique!