Where to see which videos people subscribe from?

Krisfire

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
I've been looking through analytics and I'm not sure if I'm overlooking it or if It's not even there but I can find my subscription overview and I can see where everyone is subbing or unsubbing, (Watch page and channel page) but I can't go deeper into seeing which videos are actually converting viewers to subscribers. Any help?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
seeing which videos are actually converting viewers to subscribers.
You have to go to the specific video to see it. So if you're in the new Creator Studio, select a video and then click on analytics in the left hand menu. This shows you the specific analytics for just that video and there you can find the amount of subscribers gained and/or lost.

Krisfire

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
You have to go to the specific video to see it. So if you're in the new Creator Studio, select a video and then click on analytics in the left hand menu. This shows you the specific analytics for just that video and there you can find the amount of subscribers gained and/or lost.
Damn, I was really hoping there was a mass overview like in studio classic. Since I’ve switched content from gaming to videography (ironically) a lot of my old gaming videos have been getting traction, as well as my new videos but it doesn’t help I can’t see which of the 300+ videos is driving subs lol. Hopefully they add something like this soon before they kill studio classic.

Krisfire

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
FOUND A WAY!!!

In Studio beta go to Analytics then where it says TOP VIDEOS click see more, then click add metric and select Overview: Subscribers.

Now you can see which videos people subbed from.

Only took me accidentally clicking overview lol.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad