Where to Promote?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
where should I promote my channel? I want to reach people with my videos (as I’m sure everyone else does) but I don’t know how to promote myself and get my videos out there.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Utilise Youtube.. thats your most powerful tool. There is nowhere really any good where you can just dump a video file and expect it to get lots views from external sites. But youtube search and suggested videos will serve you the most traffic if you get your seo right.

Some thoughts.. try changing
EXPLORING A CREEPY ANTIQUE STORE
to
Exploring with Brett, Creepy Antique Store
(and lose the caps)

'Exploring with' is a good tag (put in tags as well and title). People search that phrase for videos such as Exploring with Josh, or Exploring with Rachel (well know youtubers). Go see what tags and descriptions work best for them
3 lines of description in that vid ain't enough. See what else (of relevance) you can write there. Think about important keywords and try to put into a meaningful sentence (don't keyword spam in description as a list etc). I upvoted for you.

Through The Lens | 01 (is not a good title- it doesn't tell youtube anything about what the video is about =no views)
Change to Through The Lens | the Corvallis farmer's market (etc or similar)
or
The Corvallis Farmer's market, Exploring with Brett.

Try add some value or 'hook' at the beginning. After introducing what the video is about which you do well- tell them what they are going to get out of watching, why they should watch to the end etc

Put your other videos into a playlist also. Even though they will only be one video in each playlist so far. Its helps seo I believe. You can add more relevant vids later, or put vids from other peoples channels in their mayb if relevant until you have enough content of your own to support your channel.

Hope some of above might be useful. :)

TAir

Reaction score
Try to learn about SEO to Youtube