Where to promote my channel

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Channel Type
Vlogger
and hey alex! i think that yttalk is a great place to showcase your talents because there are loads of vloggers here and random awesome content creators who would love to check your content out. You could also try the YouTube community. Get in touch with people who are in the same genre as you are, leave a genuine comment on their videos and try your hand at collabs. I find that I always almost check out channels that leave genuine comments on my videos and end up being a loyal subbie.
I used to speak to another vlogger quite often, but now she's getting a little bigger we rarely talk, it's just hard finding someone who will stay talking for long enough, or at least for me that's the problem ahaha

Reactions: AikoMiyoko

AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I used to speak to another vlogger quite often, but now she's getting a little bigger we rarely talk, it's just hard finding someone who will stay talking for long enough, or at least for me that's the problem ahaha
i saw some of your vids yesterday :) i shall now be your latest follower my friend :D

Reactions: Alex.michael94

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i saw some of your vids yesterday :) i shall now be your latest follower my friend :D
Awh thank you :D it means loads gaining subscribers and knowing people actually enjoy my content!
I'm currently working on something quite special with a few of my friends for my 50 sub special :) hopefully we wont be waiting too long to upload it. (First time I've had my friends in anything since my last channel)

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I need help knowing where I can post my channel and get feedback from it also.
I'm 9 subs away from 50, it's a big milestone for me I'm doing a special video for it, but getting there seems to be taking forever. What are some quick simple ways to get people to see my channel and maybe subscribe.
(I don't know if any of that made sense, I'm terrible at wording things)
Videos, Channels, Reviews, & Milestones. You can post your vids there, but I don't think that you actually get alotta feedback cuz there's so many topics. :/

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What are some quick simple ways to get people to see my channel and maybe subscribe.
reddit. in no uncertain terms, reddit. the biggest audience on earth.
i made this scout helo laser tutorial in sept of last year. noone paid attention to it. recently i threw it up on reddit. it was upvoted so many times that eventually it peaked at #5 on reddit's BF3 page. then chaboyy saw it, visited it and commented on it! i got over 1000 views and 12 subs that day just from the reddit bump. most people were saying stuff like "i didn't even know that function was there!" (it's been there for months) imagine if i posted it there earlier.

FelizStrø

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
reddit. in no uncertain terms, reddit. the biggest audience on earth.
i made this scout helo laser tutorial in sept of last year. noone paid attention to it. recently i threw it up on reddit. it was upvoted so many times that eventually it peaked at #5 on reddit's BF3 page. then chaboyy saw it, visited it and commented on it! i got over 1000 views and 12 subs that day just from the reddit bump. most people were saying stuff like "i didn't even know that function was there!" (it's been there for months) imagine if i posted it there earlier.
That's a pretty good idea man! Definitely gonna try it out once I've got my next video up! :) as a piece of advice, I would try to get your channel around the Internet a little, not just YouTube, and talk to your subs too! I treat every one of my subs as friends and to me they are! :)

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've used reddit a few times, some people are quite snobby and sometimes I just get nothing back from it ahaha, I use Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Philly D's forum mostly, but not much tends to ocme back :)

Talking to my subs isn't a bad idea actually :) thank you

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This is a great place to promote So try fb and twitter. Some folks do business cards and shirts and word of mouth helps. I am going to go over and support your channel.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I need help knowing where I can post my channel and get feedback from it also.
I'm 9 subs away from 50, it's a big milestone for me I'm doing a special video for it, but getting there seems to be taking forever. What are some quick simple ways to get people to see my channel and maybe subscribe.
(I don't know if any of that made sense, I'm terrible at wording things)
Right here, buddy! http://yttalk.com/forums/branding-and-channel-design.18/