Where to promote my channel

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Channel Type
Vlogger
I need help knowing where I can post my channel and get feedback from it also.
I'm 9 subs away from 50, it's a big milestone for me I'm doing a special video for it, but getting there seems to be taking forever. What are some quick simple ways to get people to see my channel and maybe subscribe.
(I don't know if any of that made sense, I'm terrible at wording things)

Reactions: pawtaytoe

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Well you are promoting here so that is good. We recently started a paper campaign. We made some fliers and business cards that we are having places at some coffee shops and comic book stores and on the sides of polls next to lost dog posters.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
That sounds quite a good idea..
Try it.
I dunno if you want people at your school or neighborhood to see you but you can always promote there.
One thing that is kinda funny is my son promotes our show at his school and his Teacher watches our show in class every Monday. They talk about the question we got and how they would answer it.

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Try it.
I dunno if you want people at your school or neighborhood to see you but you can always promote there.
One thing that is kinda funny is my son promotes our show at his school and his Teacher watches our show in class every Monday. They talk about the question we got and how they would answer it.
I'm not too fussed about people in my town seeing me on YouTube most of them probably already have ahah. That sounds awesome, I can imagine them being really fun lessons!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm not too fussed about people in my town seeing me on YouTube most of them probably already have ahah. That sounds awesome, I can imagine them being really fun lessons!
Well if we can help you promote you in anway let us know. We will do what we can.

AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well if we can help you promote you in anway let us know. We will do what we can.
that is why i shall be your loyal follower for life! i have even sworn off any kind of other talk shows that involves a microphone, 2 really cool dudes and a wolf painting in the background. Now all i need to do is to really get you to meet this aiko person who does the hippo dance folk style..hmm

Alex.michael94

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you, that's very kind of you! I don't really know what you could do though except maybe share my link somewhere but other than that I'm clueless on having people help me ahha

just went to your channel man....................made me wanna cry O_O
I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to! my 50 sub special makes up for all the sadness on the channel! and if it goes well enough I might do more of what I have planned :)

AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
and hey alex! i think that yttalk is a great place to showcase your talents because there are loads of vloggers here and random awesome content creators who would love to check your content out. You could also try the YouTube community. Get in touch with people who are in the same genre as you are, leave a genuine comment on their videos and try your hand at collabs. I find that I always almost check out channels that leave genuine comments on my videos and end up being a loyal subbie.