Where to post videos to get extra views?

Reaction score
Hi,

When I release new videos I usually post them to my FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and a few other places. It results in only a handful of views.

Are there places where new videos can be posted to get new embeds/views? Any sites you guys use with success?

Thank you!

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Those are the main ones.. You need to ask your friends to share them with their friends. It really is about networking... You need to remind people to send them out.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Try reddit or places that would find your videos of interest, like a sloth forum would be a good idea to share sloth videos

Reactions: Zerodecoole
Reaction score
Good points. But on Reddit, I think you can't post your own stuff, right? They frown on it? And what is a sloth forum?

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Good points. But on Reddit, I think you can't post your own stuff, right? They frown on it? And what is a sloth forum?
Success on reddit is a 50% chance, you need to make sure you post in a good subreddit and also be sure not to be spammy, what people do is tell their viewers on youtube to comment on the reddit post of the video and say you'll be replying to all the comments there, then it will be an active post for new viewers to come across. As long as you're not being spammy about it you have a chance :D And as for the sloth forum it doesn't exist....yet

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi,

When I release new videos I usually post them to my FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and a few other places. It results in only a handful of views.

Are there places where new videos can be posted to get new embeds/views? Any sites you guys use with success?

Thank you!
Facebook is my best platform, here is an example of when sharing a video to a FB page worked well
embed.jpg

Reactions: Zerodecoole

Cally

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Stumbleupon might be of use.

SyraCuseeee

Reaction score
Like everyone already said its all about networking, google some sites that might spark some interest