Where on YTTalk do i promote my channel?

you have to buy video forum access from the shop for either real money or 25 yttalk cash, you have 40 so you are able to get it if you want
I totally forgot about that! It makes me even madder when I see some yutz post something in here!

I assume yutz means youtubers lol when I first read it...it sounded like an insult
I am pretty sure it is one. And rightly so to the people who come here just to advertise. The best way to advertise on here is be active and talk to people. People will eventually watch your channel and if the like it they will sub.

I am pretty sure it is one. And rightly so to the people who come here just to advertise. The best way to advertise on here is be active and talk to people. People will eventually watch your channel and if the like it they will sub.
Well ok then. I feel it was unnecessary to say it was rightly an insult when I'm keeping it to the place on the forum where it belongs. But I see your point. Still I feel that wasn't fair

Well ok then. I feel it was unnecessary to say it was rightly an insult when I'm keeping it to the place on the forum where it belongs. But I see your point. Still I feel that wasn't fair
It wasn't a direct insult (if in deed it was an insult, I am not gajillionaire so have no way of knowing) but rather a general insult as people who spam are bellends. This is not the place for it. This is the place where you get to chat to other creators and get advice to help your channel grow.

People have been spamming here a lot recently so most of us are a bit fed up of it. But as you say you have moved it to the correct place so at most it's a retrospective insult which I always think should be seen as compliments on how much we've grown as people.

It wasn't a direct insult (if in deed it was an insult, I am not gajillionaire so have no way of knowing) but rather a general insult as people who spam are bellends. This is not the place for it. This is the place where you get to chat to other creators and get advice to help your channel grow.

People have been spamming here a lot recently so most of us are a bit fed up of it. But as you say you have moved it to the correct place so at most it's a retrospective insult which I always think should be seen as compliments on how much we've grown as people.
cool man i was actually taking your advice and talking around and made a couple of friends. much funner thanks brother

I'm sorry. I didn't call you a yutz. But when someone who acts like a yutz by signing up, immediately posting "hey check me out " and never being heard from again, it really brings down the board. I actually saw your Chanel last week and think your doing a good job with it. My attempt at being funny was lost in the inability to have people hear my tone of voice and I do apologize. But now that you're one of us I'm sure you'll fit right in and you'll grow your channel more than before ^ - ^

Back