Where My Comedians At?

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't consider myself a "comedian" but I like to add humor to my videos. Here's a recent one I did that people seemed to find funny:

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't consider myself a "comedian" but I like to add humor to my videos. Here's a recent one I did that people seemed to find funny:
I guess they thought the tooth brush was funny but the video was well put together so good luck on the vlogging.

AlexUsedSplash

I write comedy and people tell me that it's funny.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there, I joined the channel yesterday and I'm looking for other YouTube comedy channels to communicate with. I have recently restarted my channel and am looking to post once a week.
My most recent video is in my signature. =]

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there, I joined the channel yesterday and I'm looking for other YouTube comedy channels to communicate with. I have recently restarted my channel and am looking to post once a week.
My most recent video is in my signature. =]
alright ill check it out.

AlexUsedSplash

I write comedy and people tell me that it's funny.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
alright ill check it out.
I checked out your channel and I loved the few videos that I've seen. You seem like in time you could become a big comedy name on YouTube. Your very naturally funny.

George

I've Got It
Reaction score
hey I checked out your channel! I like it haha

I've just started out really but I'm hoping to glide more into the comedy category :)

UberDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I generally do vlogs and stuff, but i try to be humorous in all that i do. this is probably my most in-depth video (from a year ago i think XD) but i thought it was pretty funnyish. But yeah, im totally about to check your channel :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hey I checked out your channel! I like it haha

I've just started out really but I'm hoping to glide more into the comedy category :)
alright man cool let me know if you have any questions about any funny ideas you have![DOUBLEPOST=1347315595,1347315466][/DOUBLEPOST]
I generally do vlogs and stuff, but i try to be humorous in all that i do. this is probably my most in-depth video (from a year ago i think XD) but i thought it was pretty funnyish. But yeah, im totally about to check your channel :)

alright il check it out!

sordslayer46

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi im a wanna be comical youtuber i make comedy skits and sometimes i try to be a comical vlogger