Where My Comedians At?

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Ive been looking for some active youtube comedians who have good content and post on a regular basis. I like laughing at other people as much as I enjoy making others laugh so if you have any funny content show me! Id be glad to communicate more with fellow comedians and we could exchange videos,critique each other,laugh at each other,promote each other. Its all love around hereI have no problem helping out other youtubers(comedians in particular but doesnt necessarily have to be comedy) if I think you have great content and potential. So just hit me up on here or youtube. Like,share,comment on each others vids,Communicate and social networks all that good stuff I enjoy that, and hopefully we can build a long business bond and maybe even a personal one!

I watched your vid. I liked it! I am now subscribed. :)

I do comedy as well. But I've moved mostly from the short film comedy and more into stand up.

Hey whats up man :D by your description i fit the part... well sorta i'm trying to post on the regular bases, but so far i've been doing well here one of my recent comedic videos. If you share the video with your friends, that would be greatly appreciated

Hey whats up man :D by your description i fit the part... well sorta i'm trying to post on the regular bases, but so far i've been doing well here one of my recent comedic videos. If you share the video with your friends, that would be greatly appreciated
haha that was pretty entertaining i suggest adding some gun flash effects really would have gave it that flare the video was blurry at some parts but entertaining none the less keep it up ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1346543819,1346543497][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watched your vid. I liked it! I am now subscribed. :)

I do comedy as well. But I've moved mostly from the short film comedy and more into stand up.
i appreciate it hope your standup goes well!

I like your attitude ItsKamren, as I think the same way, this can also lead to possible cooperations if there is the right feeling.
I'll always support good stuff for the sake of quality, against garbage.

Id suggest making your video more mobile just trying to avoid just sitting in front of the camera talking just so the audience doesnt get bored and click off before they really get into the video. I suggest reading this video tip article I wrote: http://yttalk.com/threads/video-execution-important.13398/#post-93411

Hi! Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of getting rid of the intro and getting right into the sketch. I think it will make my videos more interesting. The only problem is that I feel I may lose a personal connection with my audience

Hi! Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of getting rid of the intro and getting right into the sketch. I think it will make my videos more interesting. The only problem is that I feel I may lose a personal connection with my audience
Anytime. I dont think there is anything wrong with video intros it gives youtubers a source of identity. As long as the intros dont get in the way of the actual video shouldnt be a problem.

Back