Where is My earning report

ozbigbang

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer
Hii I am Youtubers from oz
I already monetize my video and already get the advertisement but I cannot see my earning report
Any one have information about this ?

ozbigbang

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer
I am still not registered to adsense. I read that youtube store our earning till I applied my adsense

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think you can check it then, I could be wrong though. Make sure to register with Adsense otherwise you wont get any earnings, many do avoid using Adsense to begin with to make sure their account is safe as many are banned right away with no clear reason.

Reactions: DeantheDinosauce

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You can't start earning money until you link up your adsense account. If you are 18 or over then you should be able to set one up in minutes. However if you are under 18 then get your parents to link theirs up. < I might make a tutorial on this in the future

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I dont think you can check it then, I could be wrong though. Make sure to register with Adsense otherwise you wont get any earnings, many do avoid using Adsense to begin with to make sure their account is safe as many are banned right away with no clear reason.
That's what happened with my other channel.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
are you saying some people are banned strait away for no reason???

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Well you should sign up for adsense for you to monitor your earnings, but I would strongly suggest that you stay away from adsense.