Where in the world are all your dislikes/likes from?!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So, The question is simple
Where have the majority of dislikes on your videos come from, geographically?
Most of mine come from MY OWN! The UK, second to that is the US (wow) and then Canada (but with a substantial drop)
It's kind of the same for likes, though
UK, US, Germany (cool!)

What about your channel?

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
For some very odd reason about 42% of our likes/views come from Ukraine.

We all speak english i have no idea why Ukraine like us so much.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Most of my likes and dislikes come from America followed by my home country of the UK! Not sure why just suppose we hit more of an American audience for some reason!

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I got a few dislikes from people in Portugal. The Portuguese must really hate my content. lmao
The likes I've gotten were mostly from the USA (which is where I live, so yay me), a couple from Singapore which is kinda cool, and then some from India and Italy, which I never would have imagined. It's really cool to think people from all over the world are watching your videos.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I got a few dislikes from people in Portugal. The Portuguese must really hate my content. lmao
The likes I've gotten were mostly from the USA (which is where I live, so yay me), a couple from Singapore which is kinda cool, and then some from India and Italy, which I never would have imagined. It's really cool to think people from all over the world are watching your videos.
Wow I wonder why the Portuguese have so much against you?! What did you do to offend them???
It is super cool to know that people from all over can see my dumb face![DOUBLEPOST=1496444767,1496444726][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some very odd reason about 42% of our likes/views come from Ukraine.

We all speak english i have no idea why Ukraine like us so much.
Wow... That's a pretty big number too, welp, you must be doing something right, right?

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

JoycelynsLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most of my likes are from my country, followed by Taiwan, US, UK, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
I have 1 dislike from my country, 2 from US and 1 from the Philippines.

The_Man_XX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most of My likes come from The USA,United Kingdom & Brazil.Most dislikes come from USA,interesing India and UK.but no like or dislikes from my Country

MrMotherCrusher

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
majority of my likes are from my close friends and family, and occasionally those random people i have on social media who support. but my dislike i guess from those people who see a young tuber promoting ( not spamming) and just want to be an internet troll and dislike