Born4Comedy

Reaction score
In my personal opinion, my end goal for YouTube would be to have hundreds of thousands if not millions of people watching my content and knowing that even if it's for a few minutes I've made that many people smile and laugh. Along the way I'd like to meet with other YouTubers and do collaborations, and maybe even work in the Film or TV comedy industry. I'd really love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Let's share our stories and build a fun and happy community. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. LOVE, RESPECT AND MANY MORE DAYS OF HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL.

Reactions: Slackercruster

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I want youtube to take me around the world, doesn´t matter if I have to pay for it myself!
It has helped me to travel quite a bit these past few years and hopefully it will still help to see more places, and to help me get more experiences!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm very hesitant to rely on YouTube. I'd prefer to use it to aid myself in getting places. It's a pretty handy search engine, but I think it's scary that I have no real control over it -- I learned that from watching what has happened to kids channels these past few months. :/

But it's still a neat platform. I think the bigger challenge for me is keeping up with its changes rather than hoping it will take me anywhere lol. ^^

YonderYon

Reaction score
When I first joined Youtube I was all about trying to become the next Youtube sensation, and there's nothing wrong with that. Over my time as a creator that has drastically changed. I've made such great friends in this last year or so that I'm perfectly fine with not growing nearly as much I would like. I could honestly stop Youtube right now and be content with just gaming with them. That being said, they are the driving force that brought me back from a hiatus. I wish everyone good luck on their goals. Here's to meeting great people on our journeys, where ever they might take us.

Born4Comedy

Reaction score
I want youtube to take me around the world, doesn´t matter if I have to pay for it myself!
It has helped me to travel quite a bit these past few years and hopefully it will still help to see more places, and to help me get more experiences!
That's really cool bro, I had a look at your channel. I see you even came to London too. How was it for you? And I really hope your dream to travel more around the world comes true. Best of luck

Born4Comedy

Reaction score
When I first joined Youtube I was all about trying to become the next Youtube sensation, and there's nothing wrong with that. Over my time as a creator that has drastically changed. I've made such great friends in this last year or so that I'm perfectly fine with not growing nearly as much I would like. I could honestly stop Youtube right now and be content with just gaming with them. That being said, they are the driving force that brought me back from a hiatus. I wish everyone good luck on their goals. Here's to meeting great people on our journeys, where ever they might take us.
I think I relate to this post a lot. When I first started in my mind I just wanted to be the best. But I realised, looking at YouTube that way made me miss all the other joys, like making connections with more YouTubers and making great content. So since I've been back I've been hearing I've improved drastically. So I second your toast.

Born4Comedy

Reaction score
I'm very hesitant to rely on YouTube. I'd prefer to use it to aid myself in getting places. It's a pretty handy search engine, but I think it's scary that I have no real control over it -- I learned that from watching what has happened to kids channels these past few months. :/

But it's still a neat platform. I think the bigger challenge for me is keeping up with its changes rather than hoping it will take me anywhere lol. ^^
I can see where you're coming from, but all these hurdles that youtube throws your way no matter how higher, you just gotta jump higher and then people will notice your amazing efforts and youtube can become more than what your current expectations are. You already have quite the following. So you're already going in the right direction. Keep it up and push higher.

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
id love to be a freelance videographer/cinematographer and with internet (well for non Americans anyway :p ) its cheap and allows anyone to show there stuff without needing a huge budget

Born4Comedy

Reaction score
id love to be a freelance videographer/cinematographer and with internet (well for non Americans anyway :p ) its cheap and allows anyone to show there stuff without needing a huge budget
If that's your dream, then make it happen. You have the goal, now just run towards it, no holding back

The Matt Diaries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me I love to entertain people. It is an outlet that lets me do that. I've only been creating content since September so it's still all pretty new. Creativity takes time to develop so YouTube is invaluable in providing a place to do that.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk