Where do you see yourself in five years?

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sure hope I am still doing this thing! Hopefully in 4K at that time! Subscriber wise I hope to hit 10K, which is in the realm of possibility taking into account past and current growth. But I won't be too sad if I don't make it. It's a hobby after all.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I hope I'm still doing this, but with more subs and views. My kids will have grown up by then, my youngest will be 18... so if I can afford to I will probably spend more time in the U.S.

Reactions: Smartie

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well hopefully I'd like to be at a point where I can quit my job and do it full time. Who knows. I'm. Lucky in the sense my topic is always going to be in demand, it's evergreen and there's a tonne of ways I can get revenue to support myself and it's not controversial. I'd like some better equipment some time down the line too.

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, as they say, go big or go home.

So I see myself having just released my second album and embarking on a world tour :)

Having some Grammys to my name wouldn't be so bad either ;)

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

ADketo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm hopeful that my channel will have grown to the point that I'll be able to consider going full-time with it.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In five years id like to have a decent audience on you tube, and i would also like to have started 2 of the businesses i have planned. I would possibly like to have a girlfriend at the time, college is definitely an iffy thing to me, but i may be in college as well :)

lfkgamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
am hoping in 5 years time i can be putting out daily videos of the top range games