Where do you see yourself in five years?

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure there's plenty of YouTubers that are in it for the long run. Where do you see yourself in five years of development? What are your expectations?

Ero

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hopefully happily married to my fiance, with some kids and a comfortable job. (preferably streaming or youtube :p )

Reactions: Smartie

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have literally no idea.

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I won't be quitting YouTube, but I still might be working my day job. My current channel is a family vlog channel where I have recently rebranded and am trying to incorporate some positivity into it. I have an idea for a niche channel that I will probably start in 2018. I'm hoping the niche channel will really take off.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see myself doing exactly what I'm doing now but BIGGER AND BETTER AYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I won't be quitting YouTube, but I still might be working my day job. My current channel is a family vlog channel where I have recently rebranded and am trying to incorporate some positivity into it. I have an idea for a niche channel that I will probably start in 2018. I'm hoping the niche channel will really take off.
that's great to hear! Niche channels are fun. but i never thought of vloging, feels like i wont get anywhere with it for some reason.

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that's great to hear! Niche channels are fun. but i never thought of vloging, feels like i wont get anywhere with it for some reason.
Vlogging is fun for saving and sharing memories, and trying to be as entertaining as possible. But I think a majority of people will not bother to watch older vlogs but instead want to know what's going on in your life right NOW, lol. That's why I have been brainstorming on a niche channel. I want to create videos that contain information that is relevant even several years later. That is what they call evergreen content (it's always ripe, lol).

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What I want to happen is gain a bunch of subscribers and feel good about myself, but that's probably not going to happen. If I'm going to be honest, I really don't think I'll go anywhere in 5 years :0 I'm not expecting much so I don't disappoint myself later. Of course that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to chase the nearly impossible dream :)