Where do you go to see how much money each video is making?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hate to say it, I've been a partner for a long time. It's just a hobby for me and I've paid little attention to the details of my earnings.

I can log into my adsense account online or through the app and see earnings for my banner ads on my website, but I don't see anything about how much my videos are earning.

Do I see this in my YouTube dashboard somewhere?

Can someone please direct me? Thanks

Last edited:

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
In the YouTube Video Manager there is an option for Analytics under here you will find "Estimated Earnings"

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the YouTube Video Manager there is an option for Analytics under here you will find "Estimated Earnings"
Well, that's what I thought. I watched a YouTube video that showed that 'Estimated Earnings' tab - yet, I can't seem to find it on my account.
Below is a screen shot of my "Analytics" > "Overview" screen

Am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks again!

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah it should be right under Average view duration as a graph which you can click on and then it should give you more detailed analytics, are you with a MCN? maybe they hide it so you only see the report through them?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it should be right under Average view duration as a graph which you can click on and then it should give you more detailed analytics, are you with a MCN? maybe they hide it so you only see the report through them?
Weird. No, I'm not with any MCN and never have been. Like I said, I post, but I don't pay a lot of attention to the earnings. I just recently made the decision to start treating my channel more like a business.

I have over 120 million views. My checks are pretty decent (a couple of thousand a month), but now I'm thinking maybe those are just from the ads actually on my website.

Any ideas what's going on or where I can get some guidance from YouTube itself?

Thanks Again.

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
If you have over 10k subs you can get better support than the smaller channels have a look here:
Btw what is your channel? I wouldn't mind checking it out!

"
Email the YouTube Creator Support team

If your channel is in the YouTube Partner Program, you can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help. We'll get back to you in one business day or less.

Send an email from your YouTube account

Click Contact Support at the top of any help center article or follow these instructions:

On a computer, sign in to your channel or Content Manager on YouTube.com. Make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program.
Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click the Help button.
In the window that pops up, select Email. You'll only see this option if you're eligible.

If you don't see the email option, make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program. If you still can't contact us, let us know using the Send feedback button.

"

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have over 10k subs you can get better support than the smaller channels have a look here:
Btw what is your channel? I wouldn't mind checking it out!

"
Email the YouTube Creator Support team

If your channel is in the YouTube Partner Program, you can email the YouTube Creator Support team for help. We'll get back to you in one business day or less.

Send an email from your YouTube account

Click Contact Support at the top of any help center article or follow these instructions:

On a computer, sign in to your channel or Content Manager on YouTube.com. Make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program.
Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click the Help button.
In the window that pops up, select Email. You'll only see this option if you're eligible.

If you don't see the email option, make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program. If you still can't contact us, let us know using the Send feedback button.

"

I have 190,000 subscribers on my biggest channel (I have a couple of smaller channels). Weird, I just checked them and sure enough, the earnings report shows up on those channels.

I'll try contacting YouTube as you described above and see what happens.

Sorry, due to the controversial nature of my channel, I don't feel comfortable disclosing it on a public forum.
The help is truly appreciated though.

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
I have 190,000 subscribers on my biggest channel (I have a couple of smaller channels). Weird, I just checked them and sure enough, the earnings report shows up on those channels.

I'll try contacting YouTube as you described above and see what happens.

Sorry, due to the controversial nature of my channel, I don't feel comfortable disclosing it on a public forum.
The help is truly appreciated though.
No problem I hope you get it sorted :)