Where do gamers get there background music??

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I normally use sound cloud but has anyone got a sight where I can get non copyright sound effects and music

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I just use what's on the "Create" tab in the "Creator Studio".

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I just use what's on the "Create" tab in the "Creator Studio".
Yeah sometimes I use this too, I feel like people over look the music YouTube gives you but honestly I think they give you some pretty good stuff you just have to look through all the songs lol which might take some time.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"NoCopyrightSounds" most likely. Check them out, some of their tracks are pretty darn awesome. "Monstercat" is next level, but they require 10 dollars a month licensing. But if you are smart you pay the 200 dollars for 20 months, and ensure your videos do not loose their montezation if you decide to not re-up after those 20 months.

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes I use this too, I feel like people over look the music YouTube gives you but honestly I think they give you some pretty good stuff you just have to look through all the songs lol which might take some time.
Which is why I look for one at a time, and keep track of where I left off. If not, it takes forever, haha.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a dedicated folder on my pc with subfolders for every genre/mood that way I can also filter the audio library YouTube gives us on mood pretty easily and I don't have to go through the entire list when I need a song.

Be careful with the "No copyright royalty free" channels, I've gotten in trouble before.

JayPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i use NCS sometimes, but i used to make music too so i use that, at least i wont get done for copyright for what i have made. But NCS is pretty damn good!!

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use youtube's audio library for pretty much everything, but if it's too limited to you I've also used incompetech

Reactions: JayPlays