Where did you get your inspiration?

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Everyone on YouTube has been inspired by SOMEONE or SOMETHING.

I wanted to start uploading scary montages because I found it so enjoyable when others did it. Hella funny, I think! I basicly got my inspiration from the group "4PlayerPodCast". They inspired me to both put videos on YouTube AND to start streaming live on Twitch.tv

How about you?

EDIT: Some users say I actually do the same thing as the user "PewDiePie". You know, I'm a real fan of him, and he's inspired me too in some ways, but is most certainly not the main reason why I'm doing this. I discovered him after I started.

I wanted to start texing my commentary because of various users like "markiplierGAME". Love the way he text it.

Yeah, I'm a kind of wannabe, but I LOVE what I'm doing and I think I'm original in my own way. ^^

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Everyone on YouTube has been inspired by SOMEONE or SOMETHING.

I wanted to start uploading scary montages because I found it so enjoyable when others did it. Hella funny, I think! I basicly got my inspiration from the group "4PlayerPodCast". They inspired me to both put videos on YouTube AND to start streaming live on Twitch.tv

How about you?
4pp are my inspiration too!! found them years ago but never had the capability to make until now!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
my inspiration was a Semi-Popular youtuber with a loyal fanbase by the name of MoogleFTW, Guy Is Freakin' Hilarious :D

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
4pp are my inspiration too!! found them years ago but never had the capability to make until now!
Oh, man. I lose it so quick when I watch their videos. Too hilarious. :giggle:

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I just saw successful youtubers on youtube and I wanted to do that as well so here I am