Where can I share my videos?

33facts

Reaction score
I'm aware of forums like reddit and then the obvious social media locations like twitter, Facebook, steam, etc.
Does anyone know any good places to share videos (particularly trap music)? If you have had any experiences with these places please feel free to share them.

Thank you

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
trinding.com is a great place for videos. I have a whole bunch of other places I posted to, but trinding is so great. Excellent community over there.

Reactions: Jealous Lawn Care

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
trinding.com is a great place for videos. I have a whole bunch of other places I posted to, but trinding is so great. Excellent community over there.
Do you have to pay for trinding? Is a sub for sub type of website because I don’t do sub for sub. And are they nicer than Reddit because people on Reddit have been really mean

Reactions: darksmokeyt

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
Trinding is free! But you cannot post every hour (something I shouldn't do in any case). You have a waiting time. When you interact with the community, that time will reduce quicker.

HayleiAlexis

Reaction score
I'm using sharree and trinding as well, but looking for more platforms. Hopefully they start to pick up with time, but for now I'll keep looking for more places to share.

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Do you have to pay for trinding? Is a sub for sub type of website because I don’t do sub for sub. And are they nicer than Reddit because people on Reddit have been really mean
Trinding is free, and has much the same morals as this community here, as far as I can tell. Definitely nicer people than Reddit in my experience, although I have gotten better feedback as to how I should improve my videos from Reddit (even if some people were trying to be mean there.)

Reactions: Courtney Candice