Where can I find those musics.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if I'm posting on the correct forum.

I've been watching Cole&Sav youtube channel and their music on the background are amazing. I would appreciate if you can advise me with some free sites to get background music. Thank a lot.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
There are quite a few sources where you can get free music, such as the Youtube audio library, incompetech.com and NCS music on YT.

I'm not familiar with Cole&Sav, but bear in mind that a lot of full time Youtubers have a subscription to a site or service where they pay a monthly fee to gain rights to the use of songs. So it could be hard to find their specific music.

Reactions: UhoohExtra

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, check epidemicsound.com

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I recommend using YouTube's Audio library. Very easy to cite your source if anyone strikes you video for audio copyright. Nice channel!

Reactions: phoebechitchat

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It'd be easier if you gave a specific video title and pointed at the song you want. I just looked at one of their videos, and they don't seem to put any music in their description. But I did see they had a paid promotion, so it wouldn't be too outlandish to suggest they'd have access to services, like Dutchie said, that there's a possibility they're paying royalties for it. But it could just be some free stuff from the YouTube Audio Library, as well. Can't guarantee I (or any of us) can identify any of the songs by just hearing them, but it's a worth a shot if you can find anything specific.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nocopyrightmusic. com and the YouTube music library has some decent songs and sounds you can use.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It'd be easier if you gave a specific video title and pointed at the song you want. I just looked at one of their videos, and they don't seem to put any music in their description. But I did see they had a paid promotion, so it wouldn't be too outlandish to suggest they'd have access to services, like Dutchie said, that there's a possibility they're paying royalties for it. But it could just be some free stuff from the YouTube Audio Library, as well. Can't guarantee I (or any of us) can identify any of the songs by just hearing them, but it's a worth a shot if you can find anything specific.
Actually there is no specific song I want on a specific video. It's just whenever I watch their video, the music always sounds appealing. I'll definitely check the free music from the YouTube Audio Library. If i find anything specific in the future I will ask again. Thanks for the help.

SilverTV

Reaction score
NCS has got some good Non-Copyrighted music which you can use for your videos, also if you're looking for a specific song I recommend using " Shazam " for Android & iOS which finds your song (it needs to listen 3-10seconds of it)

Reactions: phoebechitchat