Where can I find good music!???

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

Where or how do you find the perfect music that suits your videos?

I am looking for some background mood music but its hard to find sometimes when I don't have the perfect song or audio for it in the mind is there a playlist where I can grab music and use for youtube legal?

I know youtube has their own but it is sometimes not the easiest to navigate in for me to find the right audio I wish.

Please help!

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

Where or how do you find the perfect music that suits your videos?

I am looking for some background mood music but its hard to find sometimes when I don't have the perfect song or audio for it in the mind is there a playlist where I can grab music and use for youtube legal?

I know youtube has their own but it is sometimes not the easiest to navigate in for me to find the right audio I wish.

Please help!
kevin macleod makes dome great music as well, check his website.

Swecam

Reaction score
There is a guy called Jacob Kjellberg on youtube. Small Channel but he makes songs and if you ask him he can send you to use in your videos. Really great guy.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a guy called Jacob Kjellberg on youtube. Small Channel but he makes songs and if you ask him he can send you to use in your videos. Really great guy.
I checked there is more than one channel with that name? :(

FearTheReaper

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I generally use video game OST's in my videos and haven't really had any issues with them so far. I have +1000 subs and am partnered so I should have been notified if it was an issue long ago. However, keep in mind that some games do use copyrighted music on them so you have to be careful about this.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I generally use video game OST's in my videos and haven't really had any issues with them so far. I have +1000 subs and am partnered so I should have been notified if it was an issue long ago. However, keep in mind that some games do use copyrighted music on them so you have to be careful about this.
Hi

Who are you partnered with?

James Strange

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out the YouTube Channel OurMusicBox @JayManOurMusicBox post on this site.
They also have a website but for some reason Google is not wanting me to go to the site.