Where are my BEAUTY GURUS!?!?

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello Everyone ! I also am starting over a new channel with the hopes of getting into a third party partnership network. I am not a guru but hope to reach that status one day :) I'm just making videos about things that i love and try which is Hair, Beauty, ect
Welcome to the forum! With starting a new channel or starting over (in my case) it takes a while to build up a channel. Just keep at it an find ways to promote your channel (w/o spamming, lol) and people will come. :)

tatiana001191

Reaction score
Hi guys i am an aspiring beauty guru,i have beauty,fashion and hair related videos on my channel please check them out if you have time!

Rosie Marie

Reaction score
I was saying the same thing but I'm new to YTalk and hope everyone will take a look at my channel as well. I've been wanting to get partnered with YouTube for ages and have had a few videos up on my channel for a few months now, I try to upload 2 videos a week to be consistent. I do hair and makeup and pretty much just try to do my best at sharing my ideas. I finally reached 1000 views the other day on my channel and though I was happy and my fiance took me out to celebrate, I can't help but hope I get more subbies, currently at 27 subbies. If you girls would check out my channel, give me some feedback and if you like what you see, become a subbie, well you'll make my day as well but I really appreciate the feedback as to what I can improve. Thanks lovelies! :wub:

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
oh hey guys. ive been wondering the same thing. i dont see a lot of beauty gurus on here, but its still nice to come here and talk to youtubers just the same. i do fashion/makeup type videos, myself.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm into gaming, but I'm looking for others doing cooking vids like me. It's true that most folks here are doing game videos. More diversity is always good so maybe in time there will be more variety around here. I really like the style of YTtalk.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
hi everyone! i guess this seems to be my forum! i don't consider myself a guru but i do like clothes, makeup, hair. i had an old channel that was at ~350 subscribers (probably lower since i told them i was shutting the channel) and about 20k views. im closing that channel by the end of january and starting anew!

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi everyone! i guess this seems to be my forum! i don't consider myself a guru but i do like clothes, makeup, hair. i had an old channel that was at ~350 subscribers (probably lower since i told them i was shutting the channel) and about 20k views. im closing that channel by the end of january and starting anew!
Good luck with your new channel. :)

lolokmom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG girl, we have found each other LOL I'm more of a style guru though so I just post outfit videos and hauls and such. I'm new but the videos are coming, slowly but surely :)

Reactions: Goldenyaa

Goldenyaa

Reaction score
Hi am beauty Guru aswel, thhhhhhhhanks kiesha for bringing this alert , am totally into fashion & beauty and if your like me and add me or subscribe to my channel! If you want me to subscribe to your channel, or you have videos you want me to watch, I'd be glad to check them out!
Thank you & God bless xxxx