Where are my BEAUTY GURUS!?!?

Luve Priscilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hey girls!
I'm glad I found a group of beauty gurus to chat with!
This is sort of completely random but I wanted to see if there are any of you in here that wanted to do a collab? (Preferably you will have 100+ subbies) Been wanting to get one done but no one to really do it as I dont know too many beauty gurus hehe
It should be fun and mutually benefiting :]
Either way, I'm so glad to have found this thread ♥

Goldenyaa

Reaction score
Hey girls!
I'm glad I found a group of beauty gurus to chat with!
This is sort of completely random but I wanted to see if there are any of you in here that wanted to do a collab? (Preferably you will have 100+ subbies) Been wanting to get one done but no one to really do it as I dont know too many beauty gurus hehe
It should be fun and mutually benefiting :]
Either way, I'm so glad to have found this thread ♥
Thats very good idea, but how did you want collab to be? i mean the content?

Luve Priscilla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Thats very good idea, but how did you want collab to be? i mean the content?
I'm really open for anything.
I was thinking of doing a makeup look and maybe an outfit video to go with the makeup. I wouldn't mind doing either (though I prefer doing the fashion thing since I sorta suck at makeup tutorials lol) but like I said, I'm open to ideas. :]

tatiana001191

Reaction score
Hi am beauty Guru aswel, thhhhhhhhanks kiesha for bringing this alert , am totally into fashion & beauty and if your like me and add me or subscribe to my channel! If you want me to subscribe to your channel, or you have videos you want me to watch, I'd be glad to check them out!
Thank you & God bless xxxx
Hi goldenyaa, i am checkig your videos out,i love your wedding video it is gorgeous,i hope you will check my videos out as well,if ever you want to do a collabo hit me up :)

Goldenyaa

Reaction score
Hi goldenyaa, i am checkig your videos out,i love your wedding video it is gorgeous,i hope you will check my videos out as well,if ever you want to do a collabo hit me up :)
hey just also watched you vids and subscribed, you're really cool, and i would love too collab with you...we just have to figure how?[DOUBLEPOST=1358765463,1358765188][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm really open for anything.
I was thinking of doing a makeup look and maybe an outfit video to go with the makeup. I wouldn't mind doing either (though I prefer doing the fashion thing since I sorta suck at makeup tutorials lol) but like I said, I'm open to ideas. :][/quot

tazminara

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hiya everyone :) I'm quite new to the Youtube world and would love it if you had a look at my channel! I make beauty and fashion videos. xxx

Chace Nobody

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I love your channel, Kiesha! I subscribed. I guess I'm a "beauty" guru but not the glamorous type. My videos are for mama's and ladies who work 12-hour days and don't have lots of time to get ready. :) If anyone would like, please check out my channel! I'm in the process of getting a new video camera because mine is 10 years old but I can't wait to create more videos! :)