Where are my BEAUTY GURUS!?!?

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
So I have been on this forum for almost 2 months. Most of the channels I come across are gaming channels (good but not what I'm into at the moment).

I wanted to know...

Where are you beauty gurus hiding?!?!:)

I thought it would be good for everyone to introduce themselves and tell us a little about your channel.

I'll start.

My name is Kiesha. I have been creating videos for about a year and recently started over. I have a few hair tutorials but mostly product reviews...skin, hair, face, etc.

Check it out when you get a chance.
Channel: http://youtube.com/Glamorbelle

What's your channel about???

Reactions: Kaitey

SiiJei

The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I just seem to find a low count of beauty videos but Im not a fan of it , gaming channels
are all over the youtube .
Well , I have this friend www.youtube.com/user/wallaceef
go check her out if you want :)

UnknownUser

Reaction score
Hey, finally someone has said it :p Well i'm not a beauty guru exactly, I vlog and occasionally talk about hair and makeup :D! >>> there are too many gamers :pPPP

Reactions: Kiesha

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I just seem to find a low count of beauty videos but Im not a fan of it , gaming channels
are all over the youtube .
Well , I have this friend www.youtube.com/user/wallaceef
go check her out if you want :)
Thanks for sharing. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351613234,1351612930][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, finally someone has said it :p Well i'm not a beauty guru exactly, I vlog and occasionally talk about hair and makeup :D! >>> there are too many gamers :pPPP
There are too many gamers..lol. I know that there has to be more beauty channels on here... I love sharing and learning.

SiiJei

The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thanks for sharing. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1351613234,1351612930][/DOUBLEPOST]

There are too many gamers..lol. I know that there has to be more beauty channels on here... I love sharing and learning.
np , you can do a collab with her ;)

Reactions: Kiesha

cheshirecat90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer
Hello! i've just joined, I wouldn't call my self a beauty GURU but i am definitely a beauty YouTuber :)

Reactions: Kaitey

Kiesha

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello! i've just joined, I wouldn't call my self a beauty GURU but i am definitely a beauty YouTuber :)
Welcome! I like the term guru, teacher, etc. :) What made you decide to start making beauty videos?

Reactions: Goldenyaa
Reaction score
Hello Everyone ! I also am starting over a new channel with the hopes of getting into a third party partnership network. I am not a guru but hope to reach that status one day :) I'm just making videos about things that i love and try which is Hair, Beauty, ect