When You Guys?

InfamousStryfe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When you guys think about Sub'ing someone on youtube, in your opinion what grasps your attention to keep you coming back?

DannyBoy33

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The main two things that will make me sub someone is the quality of there work and the types of content they produce (Personally i prefer people who cover multiple different areas as it keeps the level of repetition to a minimum.)

InfamousStryfe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice nice. Thanks guys I'm trying to figure out what attracts different groups

SaKenMadRaj

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
oh.. i forgot.. um boobs too.. i always sub for those..[DOUBLEPOST=1356384734,1356384610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice nice. Thanks guys I'm trying to figure out what attracts different groups
bruh you just have to do you.. Not everyone likes my style.. i get a lot of love.. but the haters come with it.. I actually get the funniest notes from folks hating.. at first i used to go hard on them.. but then i realized some folks are just like that.. you look at their feed and every video they leave a negative comment... There are people out there with a million subs.. and i cant figure it out.. to me their channel is garbage..

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Personality says alot about the person I'm subscribed to. Sometimes it is if they are funny, other times informative but at the end of the day they have to be enjoyable videos.

F*CKINGENIOUS

Movie freaks unite!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reviewer
Basically it just has to match up with my interests. But also it depends on the person, if they give off good energy, have fun while making their videos and are atleast half way decent editors then I sub.
-Eric Harrison

Reaction score
I enjoy watching vlogs. So the thing that attract me most to subscribe to a person is personality and their lifestyle.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
The type of people I like, I can't really give one set reason, I'll list a few people I find very entertaining:

Vsauce (1, 2 & 3) - Entertaining education
MarcusButlerTV - Vlogs
TomSka - Shorts (Very good)
PBSIdeadChannel - Interaction with audience
Sxephil - Entertaining news (I don't see why so many people hate him)
Pogobat - Vlogs, current events
SlamacowCreations - Animations
JeremyJahns - Reviews (Greate personality)
TheThinkingAtheist - Podcasts, produced videos, relevant to me
TheAmazingAtheist - He can be seen as a fat douchebga, but I find him entertaining and he has some good points.
Mugumogu - I LOVE YOU MARU! (Cat channel)