When Will Youtube Suggest My Videos?

bradhawk

Reaction score
I started to make and upload videos 3 months ago. When it will happen? Any ideas?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is completely depended on your SEO. Make sure your titles are searchable and link to other videos, make sure your description actually describes the video and contains Key Word Indicators (KPI), make sure you use searchable and not too competitive tags.

If none of these words mean anything to you, you have some research to do n.n"

bradhawk

Reaction score
This is completely depended on your SEO. Make sure your titles are searchable and link to other videos, make sure your description actually describes the video and contains Key Word Indicators (KPI), make sure you use searchable and not too competitive tags.

If none of these words mean anything to you, you have some research to do n.n"
I already doing that all but dont know when it will be

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Check studio Beta, analytics, reach viewers there's a funnel telling you if YT is recommending your channel or do the same for every video
For my channel it took like 3-4 months for YT to recommend a video and that video went from 5K views to 360K, after that YouTube keeps trying and recommends more of your content and if it's good... that's how you grow organically

Last edited:

latenite

Reaction score
same as me, its hard to make my video get listed in search ,I dont know What is the bes SEO for youtube is, like i make a eggboy meme but theres no view in my videos about 3 days when i was publish that , ITS SAD

Reactions: bradhawk

bradhawk

Reaction score
Check studio Beta, analytics, reach viewers there's a funnel telling you if YT is recommending your channel or do the same for every video
For my channel it took like 3-4 months for YT to recommend a video and that video went from 5K views to 360K, after that YouTube keeps trying and recommends more of your content and if it's good... that's how you grow organically
I dont know but maybe same thing will be happen to my channel because after 3 months, youtube suggested my 1 video and it got 2.5k views. But 20 days passed and still no more videos recommended

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
'suggested' views and/or 'browse features' views are a bit random. I don't think you can expect them always. I had a couple of videos in the past where a lot of traffic came from suggested videos for a while but not on all my vids. You can take more control of other view sources like 'youtube search' views by working hard on seo and content quality.

kevintracy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I wouldn't expect anything to happen or change overnight based on my experience. Keep making videos, be consistent, and your average number of impressions will crawl upwards. Yeah, it's irritating that YouTube doesn't help us more with impressions while we're starting out, but there are millions of us starting out and they only have so much page space to give creators while still making things attractive for viewers. Plus, we're competing with names and brands who have been consistent for not just a few months, but several years. If I were YouTube, I'd give them preferential treatment, too.

I started posting regularly (2-3 videos a week) back in January and I'm not happy with my impressions for the amount of effort I'm putting into editing. One thing I'll say though is that although my impressions are only going up very slowly, my CTR is improving without much change to my thumbnails. So even though I'm only getting 2% more impressions, my CTR has improved by 20% (from what it was before... not +20%). So although the impressions I'm getting aren't really increasing much, I'm getting more views because the quality of those impressions is improving as YouTube learns more about who to market my content to.

By making an hour long blank video, YouTube isn't going to learn who to market your videos to and, as a result, you're not going to see the kind of improved performance you're looking for.

Generally speaking, I make videos because I like making videos. I have fun creating the content, regardless of whether YouTube shows it to 10 people or 10 million people. And yeah, it would be really awesome for it to be seen and enjoyed by that many people, but not having that audience doesn't make me want to create any less. If you don't have that kind of passion for MAKING content, you probably shouldn't be making it (at least not for YouTube).

Steves World

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
WOW, I've never looked at that before. Maybe because I Click Creator Studio Classic? Interesting it shows:
Suggested Video 35%
YouTube Search 34.1%
External 21%

Thank you for the tip
Steve