When To Stream?

ScouseMouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I was after a bit of advice.

I'm thinking of doing some live streaming but cba being a sheep and following all the trendy games that every man and his dog is playing. So 2 things...

1) I was thinking of streaming Goldeneye on the N64, an absolute beast of a game imo. Would you/anyone watch it do you think?

2) What time slot (UK time) do you think would get the best viewers do you think? I reckon I could complete the game in ~1hr so will probably do that, so need a 1hr time slot.

Thanks

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The perfect time depends on where your viewers are. In your analytics under audience, you can find out where the most of your views are coming from. If most of them are from the US, for example, you need to adjust the time zone. It also depends on your audience and at what time of the day they tend to watch videos. I myself often watch videos in the evening, for example.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are streaming gaming content you shall schedule your stream at a time when there is no class in schools, so the students can watch your content. When I stream I get most views at weekends, early to late afternoon. At one Saturday I topped 62 concurrent viewers, but that was on my main channel, where I don't stream anymore, since I decided to create gaming only channel for the games. On the gaming channel I rarely top 10 concurrent viewers, so having several thousand subscribers helps too, whatever you are streaming.