When to Brand?

Civilly Barbaric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very new tuber on these platforms just wanted to ask when should I start to branding, how and where to go to ??

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would suggest branding from day 1. I have been visualbrandon since the beginning! It would be bizarre to have an unbranded channel and then suddenly start calling yourself something different. It would confuse viewers. My suggestion is to come up with brand options before starting your channel and go from there!

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Agree with the above, Get a channel name and get branding, even if its a basic logo or just text for now, Brand from the start and improve as you go

Civilly Barbaric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest branding from day 1. I have been visualbrandon since the beginning! It would be bizarre to have an unbranded channel and then suddenly start calling yourself something different. It would confuse viewers. My suggestion is to come up with brand options before starting your channel and go from there!
How would you suggest to do it

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
A brand is just an identity. You may begin branding without even realising it. The typeface you use in thumbnails, the colours in your thumbs and banners, the style of photos, even the backdrop if you appear on camera and of course your content.

I would say to start consciously branding as soon as you have a good idea what you want your channel to be about and once you feel you know your 'voice' on yt.

SlugoGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I tend to subscribe to channels that show a certain consistency to their videos and social media platforms (ex: logos, thumbnail uniformity). It just makes the channel look cleaner and more professional to me. I've tried to build that consistency with my channel so far. I established what the brand was going to be and set all that up before I even posted the first video.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I didnt 'brand' my channel until a couple of years in and it certainly didnt help. If I had 'branded' from the start im sure the channel would have grown quicker.
So I would urge ASAP.

Primink

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
deleted

Last edited: