When the under review button disappears and no monetisation settings show

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Im considering filling the details in and seeing if it will get monetised, this is the first time I have monetised anything since all the big changes, last time was around September 2011. Seems like we all get stung.
i done this for a video about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from them, your best bet is to take off youtube edit it slightly then re upload i think :(

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
do you have any product placement that was not suppose to be advertised in your video?

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
one of my videos was disabled forever. but they gave me an email for it.
What does that ultimately mean? Is it only in regard to that upload of that video? If you correct the video's copy-write offenses and upload it amended, without completely overhauling the project (relative to time codes, scene order, color, title, and meta data) will the Thought Police endlessly reach in and disable this content?

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
check the related email michael it means they disabled the video from monetization and decided that they are somehow not worthy of such a thing lol.

You can try but write a message in wordpad with all relevant links

eg: software you used .. yeah stupid.. but
the videos are from people of different channels just a guess but they might think because they dont listen and watch really that you took them without asking so.. for each video get written permission from the person and send them that .. *gasps for air and wheezes ..*
any sound like say you know someone dropped their cat and it howled you need to proove that is allowed ..
or when the bus goes by..
sorry being silly but basically take the videos apart piece by piece give them info if you can manage to do so without loosing your mind and then wait for oh 4 weeks where they answer you vaguely and then ask them to stop cutting and pasting responses and help out for "reals"
and well try to pull out of them exactly what the reason is.. sometimes you get a human being and they will tell you but its a lot of work to get that far..

good luck. I know I simply can't be bothered to fight with them over this crap. At the end of the day the potential gain is simply not worth the time effort and exasperation to deal with it :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
check the related email michael it means they disabled the video from monetization and decided that they are somehow not worthy of such a thing lol.

You can try but write a message in wordpad with all relevant links

eg: software you used .. yeah stupid.. but
the videos are from people of different channels just a guess but they might think because they dont listen and watch really that you took them without asking so.. for each video get written permission from the person and send them that .. *gasps for air and wheezes ..*
any sound like say you know someone dropped their cat and it howled you need to proove that is allowed ..
or when the bus goes by..
sorry being silly but basically take the videos apart piece by piece give them info if you can manage to do so without loosing your mind and then wait for oh 4 weeks where they answer you vaguely and then ask them to stop cutting and pasting responses and help out for "reals"
and well try to pull out of them exactly what the reason is.. sometimes you get a human being and they will tell you but its a lot of work to get that far..

good luck. I know I simply can't be bothered to fight with them over this crap. At the end of the day the potential gain is simply not worth the time effort and exasperation to deal with it :)
I aint going to bother, if it hits every fourth video then thats the way it is gonna have to be for now at least, if the channel was to make serious money then it might make all the messing on worth it but right now I dont think it would be worth it.

I do have permissions and I am going to make the permission more clear cut from now on, I might even get people to sign ownership of the video content over just so there isnt any issues at all in the future. It seems very over the top but you know what things can be like :(

Reactions: urbanlamb