When the under review button disappears and no monetisation settings show

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so I have been checking on some videos on YTtalkTV that were under review and now the review button has gone I can no longer monetise them as far as I can see. Does anyone know what this means, there isnt any copyrighted content in either video so I am puzzled and no music. Anyone know what this means, are these now official not allowed to be monetised?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Theres just no options for monetising them any more, there was about 3 a week ago that were under review, I checked each day and today instead of saying under review the $ green button is gone and in the video manager when editing each one the monetisation tab is gone. No links to appeal etc what the hell YT.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Theres just no options for monetising them any more, there was about 3 a week ago that were under review, I checked each day and today instead of saying under review the $ green button is gone and in the video manager when editing each one the monetisation tab is gone. No links to appeal etc what the hell YT.
i think it's about time we kick youtube's a**!

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
ststem network crash most likely itl be reset soon probably :) happens alot

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They could at least let us know what the status of it is, there isnt any info as to why it isnt there :D
--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM ---
Oh I just checked my emails it appears my YTtalk tag needs copyright info submitting, anyone got any ideas on what I am supposed to put because the only thing I believe is others content is the small screenshots of Vicboss/VahnChand, Symphoniousand Ray. Should I mention the Cars poster in the bloopers at the end, is there any issues with having a poster in the background of your video if it isnt deliberate? :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have this problem on my videos, and as far as I can tell it's YouTube being lazy... :( but i don't know what to do about it as they can't be resubmitted for monetisation :(

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
youtube is also causing problems for the following, oby turner (tobuscus), slyfoxhound, MAchinima and a whole other bunch i think it maybe a virus gotten into the encoding on the actual youtube network :/

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im considering filling the details in and seeing if it will get monetised, this is the first time I have monetised anything since all the big changes, last time was around September 2011. Seems like we all get stung.

RogueNinja

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
the reason youtube got a bit weird qwith monetiization was the SOPA and PIPA scare so no need to worry guys it should all be back to normal soon