When should I start to join networks or get sponsors?

BlazeYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys so right now I'm a little under a 100 subs. I was just wondering when should I try to get partnerships or something? I know it is off a while but I was just thinking when should I do this?

cR Spitfire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a bit under 100 subs right now as well, but I repeat, do NOT join a network like Freedom. They will come back and hurt you later. Many companies like Freedom are out to take your ad revenue and bribe you with dumb offers. Many companies like these will try and scam you into giving away your account. You can do it later on, but they will take a percentage of your ad revenue.

Reactions: Brandon and BlazeYT

kingdombunniez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice, almost there for a 100 subs. As Partnerships go, just check/ search on partnerships. There a few guides written on them

Reactions: BlazeYT

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say a good time to join a network is around 1000 subs and from that point on you can start to seek out sponsorships. However lots of sponsorship sources will only accept you if you have at least 5000 subs or try and scam you by making you buy their merchandise or whatever to promote rather than them giving it to you free of charge.

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
When you're around my size (500-600 subscribers), I'd say it'd be a good time to start researching the options that are out there. I wouldn't commit to anything by scraping the bottom of the barrel to see if there's anything for people with less than 500 subs. Like benoftheweek said, a good place to start is when you hit 1000 subscribers.

I happen to know the CEO of a company that specializes in sound libraries, so I was able to nab my first sponsorship after I did him a favor earlier on in the year.