When is many, too many?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Hmm... It's mostly that the vlogs I create now and the drawing video, and buckyballs video, and most likely my future craft videos are my lowest viewed videos, so I assume that's because not everyone like them as much as my sketches, puppets and music videos. So I got to thinking that perhaps the crafts and vlogs should have their own channel.
good idea :) I mean sticking to what your best at is good, but spanning your horizons on youtube might get a new set of subscribers (rather than the ones that you already have)

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Love that instrumentals part!!!!!!!!! :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
but think about Metadate th3stuffshow, even if people aren't watching something you upload as much, if you separate the channels, your "booby traps" aren't all leading people to the place where they will find all that you do. Nor are your "booby traps" adding to that total view count, suddenly your sharing it with 4 different accounts. Mix it all together and all those "booby traps" lead to ONE place, that keeps growing in views every time. Just be clever with your annotations, make what you do very clear, DO use playlists, (I need to do that too) and just get as many videos with as many different tags as possible out there leading to your main channel. Yeppers... you gonna be all famous dawg and I'm gonna be like "hey, I know that dude...."

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
but think about Metadate th3stuffshow, even if people aren't watching something you upload as much, if you separate the channels, your "booby traps" aren't all leading people to the place where they will find all that you do. Nor are your "booby traps" adding to that total view count, suddenly your sharing it with 4 different accounts. Mix it all together and all those "booby traps" lead to ONE place, that keeps growing in views every time. Just be clever with your annotations, make what you do very clear, DO use playlists, (I need to do that too) and just get as many videos with as many different tags as possible out there leading to your main channel. Yeppers... you gonna be all famous dawg and I'm gonna be like "hey, I know that dude...."
love how you use booby traps to explain things. lol

yeah i think you all have good points, and i should keep it simple.

Reactions: Symph