Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

When is a video gone viral???

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Dave2017, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $1
    I have this video about school or the school-system being ****** up that is doing pretty well for my standards. The last week or so it has been staring to get a lot of attention (comments, likes and dislikes). It is being watched 300-400 times a day (last 3 days according to my analytics). But my question is when is a video actually VIRAL???

2. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $267
    It seems there are a few ways to consider viral.
    A true viral video would be viewed millions of times per day, be shown on the news channel, shared all over facebook/instagram etc, copied thousands of times by other channels and so on..
    But we can all have our own version of a viral video. For example if you only get 10 views per video but then you have that 1 video with a 1000 views. Thats your viral video.

3. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $1
    Thank you very much for that fine answer:) So Im far away from a true viral video but getting close to my own personal viral video:):up2:
    You have a lot of subs do you have a true viral video?

4. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $267
    Its all in the interpretation..

I dont have real viral videos although I do have 2 videos each with over 10million views which isnt too bad.

Dave2017 likes this.