When Does Adsense Pay?

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am supposed to receive a payment from google today as it has reached over the threshold this month.. when does AdSense pay?

Reactions: Fox Beat

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, you'll receive a message automatically when you already reached the $100 threshold. Congrats.

Reactions: winson yuen

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Will I get an E-Mail confirmation about it? Thanks in advance.
Yes. It is from Google payments and here is how it looks:

We sent a payment for your Google AdSense earnings on April 21, 2017.
If you haven’t received your payment within 5 business days from the date of this email, please contact your bank for more details.
To check your recent payment:
  • Sign in to your AdSense account.
  • Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of any tab, then, from the drop-down list, select "Payments".

HecksVision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just got my first AdSense email today myself and had reached the 100 dollar mark months ago. My first issue was I put my bank info in but never confirmed it with google. I had to get a small deposit
from google then tell AdSense the amount.. Then waited some more.. Took a deeper look into why I was not paid and found I had to confirm my address.. clicked a button to receive a post card
with a special pin number to verify my address. That took a week or more. Put in my pin # and a few days later got my payment email. All this was not clear to me so I hope this helped.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just got my first AdSense email today myself and had reached the 100 dollar mark months ago. My first issue was I put my bank info in but never confirmed it with google. I had to get a small deposit
from google then tell AdSense the amount.. Then waited some more.. Took a deeper look into why I was not paid and found I had to confirm my address.. clicked a button to receive a post card
with a special pin number to verify my address. That took a week or more. Put in my pin # and a few days later got my payment email. All this was not clear to me so I hope this helped.
I'm pretty sure I did all that.. I never got an e-mail yet from google payment for this month. I filled out the tax form, pin #, bank account, and address.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so for last month, Adsense updated with my earnings on the 10th, and i expect to be paid on the 25th