When do you place your CTAs?

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering when you add your Call To Actions in your videos? Is it something you add within the first 30 seconds of the video? Minute? 5?

Also, do you add the same CTA more than once throughout a video or do you feel that's too desperate?

Thanks for your feedback

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'd advise you doing it at the end of the video. It's kind of annoying being asked to sub at the start and anyone who gets to the end will have done so because they like your content and so are more likely to do so. More importantly than asking people to sub though, try getting viewers to watch another video (use the outro feature) - That will help you more in the long-term. I tend to find, people sub all by themselves if they like your content regardless of calls to action.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I agree with at the end. No point in liking the content before I've seen it. I think the huge channels can get away with putting at the beginning.

Reactions: eroM

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do it in the end of my videos because your viewers won’t kn if they like your content before watching it, just like watching a movie you can’t do a review on that movie before you watch it.

Reactions: eroM