When do I get my money?

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
I had about $74.00 in my account when Youtube changed their terms. So now I am not monetized so cannot make the few dollars a month to reach the $100 threshold. When to I get my $74

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great question. So many channels must be sitting with some Adsense balance.
I fear you will have to wait until you do reach the requirements for monetisation and make enough to hit the $100 threshold.
How many subs are you at?
What is your watch time for the last year?

Reactions: tahlia and Mithril

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
Its AdSense which is not YouTube exclusive. Other than building your channel, you can do what I used to do which is create niche websites that are heavy in uniquely written content and seo them. Lots of people get small niche sites ranked well in Google and make some money with it. The more sites you have, the more you will make. But that all takes a lot of time, just like building a channel. No easy or fast way to make that happen.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Reminds me of my channel, I got around to $95 before it cut off.

I could have probably hit it too, if I had posted more regularly :I.

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
If you want it before hitting 100 bucks, you need to close your adsense acc. Not recommended anyway.

QuickTop 10's/5's

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't think you will end up receiving it unless you hit the new YPP requirements or use Adsense on another platform. The amount of money that YouTube must be left with at the end of the day would be insane though because a lot of channels have gotten upwards of $50 then been demonetized and now YouTube gets to keep that money and not have to pay it out.