What's Your YouTube Career Look Like??

Medicstudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got this question from subscribers, and I really felt the need to post it on here.

It all started back when I was 9. I saw my first video, which was a Lego picture motion capture thing. Never really watched it after that. Then when I was 10-11, my buddy told me he had an account, and we started making s****y dumb iMac webcam videos. They were fun at the time, but didn't realize how stupid they were lmao. Then around 12 yr I decided to make an account and made TuTs and s****y TF2 with music over the footage videos. Did that until I was about 13-14 then moved onto trickshotting videos with my buddies on Modern Warfare 2, and then I really realized how much I loved YouTube. That was back when xJaws and WhiteBoy7thStreet ran the gaming community. After giving up on the trickshotting scene, around the age of 14-15 I started commentary videos, and I've been there since. Hard to get an audience, but is fulfilling when you make progress.

Whats youre career been like??

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I got this question from subscribers, and I really felt the need to post it on here.

It all started back when I was 9. I saw my first video, which was a Lego picture motion capture thing. Never really watched it after that. Then when I was 10-11, my buddy told me he had an account, and we started making s****y dumb iMac webcam videos. They were fun at the time, but didn't realize how stupid they were lmao. Then around 12 yr I decided to make an account and made TuTs and s****y TF2 with music over the footage videos. Did that until I was about 13-14 then moved onto trickshotting videos with my buddies on Modern Warfare 2, and then I really realized how much I loved YouTube. That was back when xJaws and WhiteBoy7thStreet ran the gaming community. After giving up on the trickshotting scene, around the age of 14-15 I started commentary videos, and I've been there since. Hard to get an audience, but is fulfilling when you make progress.

Whats youre career been like??
I wouldn't call mine a career really... I uploaded 3 Navy videos and then didn't upload anything for about 4 years until we got our first dog Lola in 2012. After I uploaded my first dog video I realized you could make money from videos and started monetizing. Now I think I have about 225 videos, mostly dog and slow motion videos. I have learned a lot about SEO and analytics just from messing with my account. I also just like to share my videos with the world, I've shot video and pictures WAY before YouTube was a thing.

Sounds like you just stick to one type of video at a time. I'm the exact opposite, I do whatever comes to mind or whatever I happen to shoot at the time. This is probably why my sub to view ratio is so skewed.

Reactions: Medicstudios