Subscribers
1,000 needed for review"

hahaha! :p

I wish you get to your goal soon! =)

Ishtiak Ahmed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best wishes to your endevour. Hope you get there in not time. Now for me, I am at 101.5 hours with 32 subscribers. Working on to reach to my goal. Doesn't seem near though. But I am trying to reach there slowly. I upload weekly. What is your frequency?

Boki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I'm at 583h / 4000h.
I don't have particularly high hopes of getting monetized within a year of me starting the channel (August 25th), buuuut I do know that the watchtime increases overall as you upload more videos. I just dread the anniversary of my most popular upload, it will take quite a bit from my current watchtime in the previous 12 months.

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My watch hours are just over 8,500 but its the subs currently stopping me from monetized. Although with the current wait times to get approved there doesn't seem any point in rushing

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've moved this to the YouTube chat forum since it's YouTube-related! :)
O thank you sorry for putting it in the wrong spot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1524840094,1524839997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Best wishes to your endevour. Hope you get there in not time. Now for me, I am at 101.5 hours with 32 subscribers. Working on to reach to my goal. Doesn't seem near though. But I am trying to reach there slowly. I upload weekly. What is your frequency?
Currently I upload three times a week. Once my summer break starts though I might increase it, because I will have more time to work on my channel. Or I might just take that extra time to work on promoting my channel idk.[DOUBLEPOST=1524840245][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm at 583h / 4000h.
I don't have particularly high hopes of getting monetized within a year of me starting the channel (August 25th), buuuut I do know that the watchtime increases overall as you upload more videos. I just dread the anniversary of my most popular upload, it will take quite a bit from my current watchtime in the previous 12 months.
You never know maybe youll make another really popular one before then. Have you tried posting your videos to maybe a subreddit related to your topic? Your channel seems like its doing pretty well. and the content seems like good quality to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1524840398][/DOUBLEPOST]
My watch hours are just over 8,500 but its the subs currently stopping me from monetized. Although with the current wait times to get approved there doesn't seem any point in rushing
Yeah Ill hit my watch time before my subs hit the monetization point. I probably wont hit the subs till the end of the summer at the rate I'm going which is okay with me. I did here that they are approving the monetization based on who will earn the most first, because that earns them the most as well. So, high watch times will get people like you and I approved a bit faster.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have an average of just over 20 hours a month, so I´m not even close of reaching the watch time hours. But then again, I don´t even have the subscribers to reach the goal either.
Even though I want to reach the monetisation goals, I´m too lazy to change my videos!