Whats your most & least favourite thing about YT and why?

alex miller

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well so far its bean all the comments have given me even more confidence so all is well so far

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favourite thing about YouTube is that there is always something new you're going to love, even if it takes a little bit of digging. There's so much gold out there.
My least favourite thing would be sifting through all the crap in order to find said gold! People making content they obviously don't care about, carbon copies of other creators, videos begging for likes and subscribers with no real incentives - there are so many of those, it's sad. So many people start to make content based on what they think will get them views rather than putting together something they are genuinely proud of.

Yup! there are a lot of good creators out there[DOUBLEPOST=1483787601,1483787582][/DOUBLEPOST]
well so far its bean all the comments have given me even more confidence so all is well so far
Supportive comments are one of my favourite things as well :D

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
My favourite thing is interaction with the viewers. Sadly my channel is very small and i dont get a lot of comments.
But i always share my videos on reddit, the people there are more open to discuss/leave a comment.
My least favourite thing is sharing, SEO etc.
This 60 minutes after i upload it, doing all the SEO stuff is really boring but necessary to get to my favourite thing : interaction.

Reactions: Pluto

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favourite thing is interaction with the viewers. Sadly my channel is very small and i dont get a lot of comments.
But i always share my videos on reddit, the people there are more open to discuss/leave a comment.
My least favourite thing is sharing, SEO etc.
This 60 minutes after i upload it, doing all the SEO stuff is really boring but necessary to get to my favourite thing : interaction.
Yeah when people interact with your content its great :D

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite thing is the growth and community. Every time my channel grows it makes me so happy and brings up my spirits because It gives me hope that me and my channel can actually go far & the community is amazing, there are so many small amazing youtuber's I discovered since I joined it. My least favorite thing about youtube is that how hard it is to grow as a small channel and those commenters that spam you sub for sub & don't even care for your content but will pretend like they do for a sub

Reactions: Dadrules

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't think youtube has something that I dislike... It gives me full power over which content I watch. That's all I'd ever want from it.

Reactions: Dadrules

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best: once you find a good collection of channels to follow, you always have something to view that you know you will enjoy.

Worst: When I stumble on a channel that is lazy or just plain uninteresting but see how many more subs they have then me!

ShuriBear

Reaction score
The thing I hate the most is the sometimes hours I edit for the amount of views I get. I.e. 6 hours of editing for 25 views isn't a lot on a trending topic.
The thing I love the most is the interaction I have with my viewers. Some of the subscribers I already have are big fans and one already gave two Steam games to me, which I think is insane!

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I love seeing how different peoples thought processes are when they produce it into a video than how it would be on television.. Very interesting.
Worst is probably being unsubscribed without notification and other current bugs.

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My favorite thing is the growth and community.
Growth is one of the most rewarding aspects for sure!

Worst: When I stumble on a channel that is lazy or just plain uninteresting but see how many more subs they have then me!
Omg Dude I know that feeling haha

I already have are big fans and one already gave two Steam games to me, which I think is insane!
That is pretty crazy! its awesome that you're building a fanbase :)
I love seeing how different peoples thought processes are when they produce it into a video than how it would be on television.. Very interesting.
Worst is probably being unsubscribed without notification and other current bugs.
I agree, I think its cool to see all the different creative talents on YT. For sure, the subscribe notifications are wack, they really dont help small channels grow at all.