Whats your most & least favourite thing about YT and why?

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Title says it all really! Just interested in everyone's opinions. Personally my favourite thing is the community, at its strongest, it can really influence a lot of stuff :) My least favourite thing is trying to grow a small channel, its unrewarding and tough. If you do it, I suppose it's worth it in the end, I can't speak from experience haha.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say my favourite things contradict each other....good comments and bad comments^_^ one can bring your confidence very high and make you go extra miles while the other can bring you down completely and nearly make you quit;)

Reactions: Pluto

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I also love the community. It is great to give and receive so much support form others like you! I also really enjoy watching people grow and change over time! My least favorite thing is for sure is trying to grow from square one and the process. It isn't too bad. I also hate negative people. I wish we could banish them haha

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
good comments and bad comments/QUOTE]

I love all comments xD good ones give me confidence, bad ones make me laugh haha.
[DOUBLEPOST=1483554037,1483553972][/DOUBLEPOST]
My least favorite thing is for sure is trying to grow from square one and the process. It isn't too bad. I also hate negative people. I wish we could banish them haha
Growing from square one for sure sucks. Sometimes a bit of negativity helps put things in perspective, but too much can put you just as wrong as too much positivity in my opinion. A healthy balance :)

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Best thing: I get to create new work several times a week that can be instantly shared around the world with whoever wants to see it.

Worst thing: There are so many people chasing after whatever is the new, hot, "trending" thing at the moment that it's really hard to find original or interesting channels.

Reactions: Devin and Pluto

Skeltano

The Best YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The most would definitely be creating videos, the last is new "YouTubers" that are obviously just in it for the money, which I've seen A LOT of here.

Reactions: Devin and Pluto

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel like the pros far out weight the cons. I love that you can share your creations with the world, get involved with communities and connect with other creators.

The only con I can really think of right now, sometimes people can be rather negative. Negativity doesn't get you anywhere.

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My favourite is the freedom of creativity. Least favourite is the way YouTube decides which promote content.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Title says it all really! Just interested in everyone's opinions. Personally my favourite thing is the community, at its strongest, it can really influence a lot of stuff :) My least favourite thing is trying to grow a small channel, its unrewarding and tough. If you do it, I suppose it's worth it in the end, I can't speak from experience haha.
I mostly like watching funny videos. I also like that I can easily show friends and family my videos without having to send a large file, this is what made me start my channel in the first place.

Pluto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best thing: I get to create new work several times a week that can be instantly shared around the world with whoever wants to see it.
Yeah i love the creative challenge that youtube brings :) and as for the trending thing, its just a way of getting your channel to grow, atleast in my opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1483563398,1483563367][/DOUBLEPOST]
The most would definitely be creating videos, the last is new "YouTubers" that are obviously just in it for the money, which I've seen A LOT of here.
I wouldn't expect there to be many people here just in it for the money :eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1483563481][/DOUBLEPOST]
The only con I can really think of right now, sometimes people can be rather negative. Negativity doesn't get you anywhere.

I think that sometimes negativity can be confused with skepticism. I think its healthy to have a balance of positivity and negativity imo. Yeah, being able to share our work with the world is great :)[DOUBLEPOST=1483563520][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favourite is the freedom of creativity. Least favourite is the way YouTube decides which promote content.
I am in total agreement with you about youtube promotion. Its messed up in all sorts of ways :/[DOUBLEPOST=1483563579][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also like that I can easily show friends and family my videos without having to send a large file,/QUOTE]

I think thats sorta the seminal reason for youtube's existence, its a good thing to enjoy about it for sure :)

Reactions: Envision Adventure