Whats your best way to get a video viral ?

LazzyBoy39

Reaction score
as the title says what is your best way on getting one of you videos to viral if you have low subs base and low views base.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends on what kind of channel you have. Because I guess it´s different, depending of what kind of channel you have.
But then again, I wonder why you do youtube, are you doing it for fun or just to get famous? if you doing it for fame, then you are going to be disappointed!

Reactions: Looped Fruit

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well first off all of you’re make that video just to go viral than you will be disappointed in the outcome. Your viewers can tell if you’re just doing it for fame and then they don’t want to watch you. If you’re making videos because you enjoy it people will also enjoy watching you and share your videos with their friends. As far as getting more views Good seo helps with that, your video probably won’t get a lot of views at first but it helps. People think you automatically get a bunch of views when they first start doing YouTube and it really doesn’t work that way it can happen but always likely you just have to work hard to where you want to go and even then that doesn’t always work.

LazzyBoy39

Reaction score
im not doing anything for fame , i have a gaming based channel where i share funny moments and stuff i just do it for fun when i have free time

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im not doing anything for fame , i have a gaming based channel where i share funny moments and stuff i just do it for fun when i have free time
I was going to check your channel but you don’t have a link

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i placed my youtube link including socialblade but idk my videos wont go viral as others even why its first created
You have a video with 16k views, that’s really good for a Channel your size:)

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you worried about not going viral then you already lost.[DOUBLEPOST=1528942588,1528942537][/DOUBLEPOST]You got to do things from your heart and not to just get rich and famous.

Reactions: UhoohExtra