What's wrong with this Deal?

ninjacalypse

Reaction score
Hi guys (n' gals)! This is my first post to the video links forum (can't post to the main page yet) -

So some friends of mine and I made a short film Deal (4m44s long) for a local car maker as part of a competition... The theme that we were handed was Lost - Would love to know what you think of our film, of course... But more specifically since we are not professionals:

How can we improve as film makers? Basically, what do you think is wrong with this film (or how can it be made better)? Would love to have an outsiders perspective on this as friends and family are generally too polite... :)

Here's the film:

Thanks for your time and your valuable feedback in advance. Cheers!

LabJapan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That was a great video to be honest. I am a fairly honest person and I found myself wanting to see more of what adventure lied ahead. The car chase scene was a bit lack luster, but it was to be expected from a low or non budget video. The fight was the best part as far as I am concerned. I can only imagine what you could do in Japan with all the cars we have to offer. I liked the character as well, he seemed like a normal guy, but kicked a** when it came to his car. Cool stuff. Im subscribed.

ninjacalypse

Reaction score
Hey LabJapan - thanks for your awesome feedback... You're right - I know it was low budget but the chase sequence could have been better... however, we were out of time and the weather was against us majorly.. we will try making a better sequence for the next one - if there is one... :) btw the channel you have subscribed to is the car channel i think... mahindraxuv500... mine is - http://www.youtube.com/user/anshulj

glad you liked the fight sequence - that was take 14. :)