Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???

Discussion in 'Copyright, Claims, Strikes & Legal Discussion' started by MONSHIIEE, Jan 24, 2018.

1. MONSHIIEE
    Cash:
    $2
    WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS????? ALL OF MY TRENDING VIDEOS GOT COPYRIGHTED FOR NO REASON! I USED MY MUSIC FROM EPIDEMICSOUND.COM !!!! YOU'RE JUST ASSUMING GUYS!!

I ALREADY DELETED 3 VIDEOS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!

• Video title: Monster School | TEMPLE RUN - Minecraft Animations
    • Copyrighted content: NEXT EPISODE
    • Claimed by: KOMCA_CS, APRA_CS, CMRRA, AKM, VCPMC_CS, TEOSTO, SABAM_CS, SPA_CS, ACUM_CS, FILSCAP, SOCAN, KODA_CS, COMPASS_CS, WAMI_CS, TONO_CS, ASCAP, PEDL, EMI Music Publishing, and Warner ChappelL
    I NEVER USE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF EVER I USE YOUR MUSIC! PLEASE PUT THE GOD D*MN MUSIC! SO THAT I CAN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO POST HERE ON YT FUROM! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

2. Jamie
    Maestro
    hasn't this been happening to a bunch of other youtubers as well? random copyright claims? apparently it's one of the many bugs in the youtube system... I heard about this a couple of years ago already. I can imagine that this is frustrating as hell..

MONSHIIEE likes this.
  3. iGM
    iGM
    That Scottish Guy
    Cash:
    $6
    All due respect, it is not just you. There is no need to all caps rant at everyone on here. We are all creators like yourself suffering the same injustice. It is a problem with YouTube's system. Nothing we can really do about it besides make official complaints to get our videos individually reviewed, which takes time. I get how frustrating it ia dude. I get the same on mine.

4. The NotARubicon!
    NotARubicon Productions
    Cash:
    $159
    “You guys”? How is this MY fault?
    If you purchased the music and have the right to use it, just dispute the claim and send your proof of license..
    This happens all the time with music from AudioBlocks . Com but they take care of the dispute for you.. Usually within just a few hours.

Yachts For Sale likes this.
  5. Scootakip [Lana]
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $76
    Shh shh. Calm down, fren. No need for yelling. Do not abuse the caps lock.

6. Boki
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $4
    I was really, REALLY surprised to find out that Thus Spake Zarathustra (you know, that epic music from Odyssey?) was copyrighted. It was composed over a century ago but it is copyrighted due to its use in the film. I was... kinda shocked to learn it that way.
    The copyright holder did allow it to be used in YT videos, though.

7. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,577
    @MONSHIIEE - Stop writing in caps. It's considered shouting and people don't like getting shouted at. Ok?

I've moved your thread to the copyright section.

8. cbpayne
    Cash:
    $18
    looked familiar:
    https : // productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/youtube/3iTHYhGd4RU/GAvIA3ZTAgAJ

9. Idec Sdawkminn
    Horror Versions
    Cash:
    $218
    I sincerely apologize and I won't do it again.