What's wrong with me?

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
Jonathon: I can never get used to calling it a Vlog, although I know it is.
I think it is on true voice, so I will uncheck that for the next one!

The idea for my recent one was just to get back into it, and engage with my audience a little bit as I haven't done a proper vlog in a few weeks.
I like to do topical stuff, like I've vlogged about Kony and love (for valentines day) which I enjoyed
I want to get oput and do more on location pieces but gotta get the equipment first!

I will check out the link by Pixieblossom!

Stef: Thank you for the kind words! I usually do my blogs late at night so can only use my rooms lighting, which is a bit dull, I may start doing them in the day so I can get the natural light which is usually quite lovely!

Symph: thank you again! Means so much! I'm just looking to up the quality of my vlogs! Because now I can dedicate my time to it I wanna make sure my output is the best it can be! So thank you.

I'll keep it up guys! thank you for your reviews!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Symph: thank you again! Means so much! I'm just looking to up the quality of my vlogs! Because now I can dedicate my time to it I wanna make sure my output is the best it can be! So thank you.

I'll keep it up guys! thank you for your reviews!
I think you meant "what's wrong with me" in a more lighthearted manner than I realized. I was thinking in a "I'm no good at this, what's wrong with me??" I think you just meant "I want to improve, please scrutinize me" kind of way lol

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah thats more what I meant dude! You're far surpassing me these days ;) gonna have to pick up a few tips!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
tip 1, learn to play guitar and write music, tip two, take drugs until your mind goes completely and utterly crazy, tip 3, don't give a crap what the heck you do on camera and VOILA! You are Symphonious7! LOL

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
I want to learn guitar! Don't have the patience for it :p I broke a string and can't be bothered to restring it and relearn everythingI've forgotten

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I want to learn guitar! Don't have the patience for it :p I broke a string and can't be bothered to restring it and relearn everythingI've forgotten
lol, it's alot easier when you start young. I've thought about trying to give lessons via skype for some cash (so broke I need ideas) but I don't know how I would be able to talk to you, AND show you my finger positions at the same time...