What's wrong with me?

Tom Elliott

I've Got It
Reaction score
I need some construct critiscm because I feel like my blogs are lacking something...

Please have a gnader and tell me what I can do better.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Firstly, call it a Vlog not a Blog ;)
The volume is a bit sketchy! Lower the microphone level just a bit! Like 5% or it could be a thing called "True Sound"... un-check that!
The Vlog feels like an acceptance speech from the Oscars a bit, fast talk hehe... But you do get the points across!

It´s more of a "hey this is me" instead of the standard Vlog, you talk like you are writing a Blog, which some people love!

Overall I´ve seen FAR WORSE Vlogs... you have a likeable presence to you, with time your Vlogs will get better! Don´t worry man! You said more in 6 minutes than I´ve heard people say in an hours worth of Vlogging! So you are going in the right direction hehe... Just don´t "over share" too much, keep them waiting for more information as well as spread out over your Vlogs your thoughts and ideas so you have more "material" to fill in those Vlogs...

Just my two cents hehe

Jonathan

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Dont be discouraged! Personal vlogs are hard going it dosnt mean anything wrong with you!
I will refer you to this thread because my advice for all personal vlogs is the same lol.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Dont be discouraged! Personal vlogs are hard going it dosnt mean anything wrong with you!
I will refer you to this thread because my advice for all personal vlogs is the same lol.
I shall NEVER conform to your Ginger standards! :p

Jonathan

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yez. All your videos.
This... can not be!!! You found out my secret! I am shamed, forgive me fellow Ginger for I have forgotten my roots!

Now that this roleplay is out of the way, ... welcome once again to our lovely forum Tom ;)

Jonathan

Reactions: PixieBlossom

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Overall I´ve seen FAR WORSE Vlogs.
This hurts.

Tom, You have a great presence in front of the camera, especially considering there's no real editing going on. One thing I would comment on is your location and lighting is a bit drab. I'm nopt sure what I would suggest to fix that, maybe someone else can help you with that. But, the most important part is that you're interesting to watch, you seem to have no problem getting your opinion across, so because of that you're already leaps and bounds ahead of the pack in terms of a lot of new vlogs coming out.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
This... can not be!!! You found out my secret! I am shamed, forgive me fellow Ginger for I have forgotten my roots!

Now that this roleplay is out of the way, ... welcome once again to our lovely forum Tom ;)

Jonathan
Who would have thought that posting your videos of yourself online would result in people being able to see you??? PREPOSTEROUS!!!
--- merged: Mar 26, 2012 5:09 AM ---
Hey Tom, wtf are you talking about dude? You're one of my favorite vloggers that I actually know, if I was a girl I'd probably think you were cute with the way you present yourself, (just cause I'm straight doesn't mean I can't TELL when I guy would be cute to a girl alright?) you do the funniest things in your vlog, and you just... you talk to the audience like we're already friends, and that's how I feel when I watch you, like... wow I had no idea you had doubts like this. I don't know if you've noticed, but when people ask me for critical feedback I GIVE IT, and harshly sometimes (I don't think I do you any favors by sugar coating what I really think) but in your case? I'm just a fan of what you do, I just look forward to it. My big critical advise? Keep the videos coming I love watching them! Tell you what, if I see you screw up I'll be the first to let you know, but thus far, I just like your videos, period.

Reactions: PixieBlossom