Gaming What's Up Ladies & Gents! (PC) Funny Moments Collab!

McDoogle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up everyone reading this!! My friend & I are looking for some people to play/record with!!

-Must Be +14 &/or up (No Squeakers....Sorry)
-Must have Discord
-Decent/Good Mic
-Sub Count Does Not Matter!
-Games We Play:
Dead By Daylight
GMod
WAW Custom Zombies
Black Ops 3
Mortal Kmobat X
& Tons Others!!

If interested post down below & I'll check your'e channel out!! Make sure to check mine out also to make sure we will collab well!! :)

JackPak

Reaction score
I got all u need. I am in discord group with 6 other people and we all do Gmod and GTA V funny moments and we're all vanoss inspired. However, we're only recruting funny people and there will be max 10 of us there. We're a ll 17 except one guy who sounds like 20 but he is 16. Our group... well.... you gotta experience the s**t we talk. Add me on Discord MrKole#8770

Megzero346

Reaction score
Hey man I'm 19, I got a good mic, I've got a decent gaming pc (hoping to upgrade soon) and getting discord shouldn't be a problem, I can also do a pretty good Cleveland Brown voice, so if ur interested, hit me up on Twitter @Megzero346, or on Skype at megzero34

NoboDY_No0b

Reaction score
I would really like to collab.....i dont have the other games but i have gmod[DOUBLEPOST=1477731505,1477730529][/DOUBLEPOST]My name on discord is the same as my channel
my twitter account is also of the same name........

TheMikeyDYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would really like that collab with you. My name is Mike and I'm 18 years old and got a small channel with 72 SUBS ATM.
Skype name= mike.dobbe89

Reactions: KorrensEmber

RetroRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Hey man,
I would love to collab.
Regards
ray
PS: We have similar sub count

KorrensEmber

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would really like that collab with you. My name is Mike and I'm 18 years old and got a small channel with 72 SUBS ATM.
Skype name= mike.dobbe89
sent you a skype request add me if you want to network!!!

TezziMine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey what's up! I have a good mic and I'm 16 have Gta 5, black ops 3, waw custom zombies, gmod and I'm down for other games! I'm just looking to make friends and have a group of people to play games with and have fun!