Whats the story behind your channel name?

ClickTIAA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
TIA is a common negative saying in Africa, mainly central Africa I believe. It stands for This Is Africa. People use it when something bad has happened. Eg, "Electricity is out again. TIA huh?".

So I decided to go for TIAA: This Is An African, as an opposite to the negative saying, since I'm pretty positive haha.

Reactions: Wildfire Gaming

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My wife had an old Google account pre-dating YouTube called "babyteeth4" because she still had 4 baby teeth left that hadn't fallen out yet (yes, she is a mutant). So when I started uploading videos I just asked if I could use her Google account, never dreaming this would become a full-time job for us some day. If I could do it again, I'd at least drop the 4!

JayFerGaming

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For some reason I thought it should be personal.
My name is Jamie Fernandes which explains the JayFer and I do Gaming videos.....JayFerGaming.... ;-)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I had a lot of names, such as Callan Wills Soccer Skills, EnderSnakeCallan and GameStyleUK Callan. In the end, I just went for my first name, because it's me in all honesty.[DOUBLEPOST=1449857375,1449857351][/DOUBLEPOST]Besides, what better way to represent yourself, than your name in many cases?

BATG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine is fairly self explanatory, Im pretty bad at games.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My wife had an old Google account pre-dating YouTube called "babyteeth4" because she still had 4 baby teeth left that hadn't fallen out yet (yes, she is a mutant). So when I started uploading videos I just asked if I could use her Google account, never dreaming this would become a full-time job for us some day. If I could do it again, I'd at least drop the 4!
aaa ha !!
so that 's why the famous quote "A good wife makes a good husband" become popular ;)

that's so cool story :thumbsup2:

Reactions: babyteeth4

MissFushi

Kawaii Gamer Princess
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name has been Fushi since I was about 11 years old. When I was 16 I played a Text Based MMORPG called Legend of the Green Dragon and my username was Mistress Fushi. I realized when I got older that Mistress could be a sexual term. When I made my youtube I shortened it to MissFushi because it sounded very proper and cute. And I've come to love it because my subbies will call me Miss Fu or Princess. It makes me so happy. >w<///

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Surprisingly not Christmas.

Around the time that I made my channel there was an account spam happening were random channels based stock photos that looked like the user HeIIsBeIIs's icon. I also made a few random channels and tried to make this channel out of boredom to see if the username was available.

TheBitKnight

Reaction score
For about a week I was trying to come up with a great channel name, I kept thinking of stuff that sort of sounds like my channel name, I made "TheBitKnight" and just stuck with it :p